Each summer, the BMC offers five-day and eight-day fully guided and catered backcountry mountaineering trips in a different, helicopter accessed, basecamp location somewhere in BC. Low guest to guide ratios, small and intimate camp size, gourmet food, comfortable camp accommodation and amazing staff are the hallmarks of the BMC. Founded and built by Brad Harrison, the BMC continues to provide adventurous people with access to some of the most remote and spectacular wilderness mountain areas in Beautiful British Columbia. No crowds, no logistics, just awesome alpine climbing and hiking, great food and mind-blowing scenery.
2022 Location: The Adamants Range, Selkirk Mountains.
- Beginner and Advanced Alpine Skills Courses offered on Week 2 and Week 5.
- Offering 5 and 8 day trips.
- Superb granite rock climbing from 5.3 to 5.7 and 5.8 and all the way up to 5.11!
- Snow and ice climbing on large north faces.
- Long and short ridge scrambles and climbs from 4th class up to 5.7.
- Impressive glaciers on all sides, used for travelling and summiting.
- Beautiful and extensive alpine meadows for hiking.
BMC 2022 Dates:
Week 1: 5 days. July 9 - 13, 2022.
Week 2: 5 days: July 13 - 17, 2022 (Beginner and Advanced Alpine Skills Courses).
Week 3: 8 days: July 17 - 24, 2022.
Week 4: 8 days: July 24 - 31, 2022.
Week 5: 8 days: July 31 - August 7, 2022 (Beginner and Advanced Alpine Skills Courses).
Week 6: 5 days: August 7 - 11, 2022.
BMC 2022 Price per Person:
5-day trip: CAD $2200 + 5% tax
8-day trip: CAD $3200 + 5% tax
Guides: ACMG certified Mountain, Alpine and Apprentice Alpine Guides.
Included in Price:
- guaranteed MAXIMUM of 3:1 guest to guide ratios each week
- shuttle bus to helicopter staging
- helicopter flights in and out
- chef and gourmet menu for all camp meals
- personal (single occupancy) sleeping tent with foam mattress
- large communal dining tent with all amenities
- separate drying/warming tent
- group climbing equipment (ropes, climbing protection, anchors, etc.)
- HOT SHOWER
Not Included in Price:
- personal transportation, accommodation and food prior to and after your trip
- personal sleeping bag
- personal climbing equipment (harness, helmet, boots, crampons, ice axe, 2 locking carabiners, one sling)
- cancellation and rescue insurance